Friday 18 October 2013

Susan lewis books

Yep I've been reading again :) This time of year I love nothing more than to curl up with a cup of tea and a good book. On recommendation from a friend I started this one.
Now I admit it was REALLY slow at first it was good once it got going. Annoyingly its one of two so ended on a cliff hanger and I don't have the second yet but still worth a read :) I've since started another one of hers and again it was really slow (and odd) at the start so think thats her style of writing.
Also read this:
It was on a list I found on Pinterest of 'books to read before they become films' Its about a girl who is in a coma and has to decide if she should live or die. Its only a short book granted and another which ends on a cliff hanger but was interesting and very sweet :)
Ok done with the books reviews now. Maybe I should get out a bit more......

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. :)