Saturday 5 October 2013

This day has gone on for about a month

I don't know what it is, but today seems to have gone on for ages! Woke up at 7:30 and the kids were reading books to each other in Caitlins room, cute! After lots of mess and crafting Mollie went back to Mums and Cam went to his mate Adams so I got to spend some time with Caitlin cuddled up on the couch watching a film :) We picked Balto which I loved as a kid but Caitlin mainly loved the silly polar bears. Cameron came back form his friends on a huge high, apprentely they went to Subway for dinner and though we've been loads of times and he hates it, thats all changed now and he LOVES it! Keeps telling me you can pick what you want and listing all the veggies you can get lol, got to love him.
As well as the excitement of hearing the Subway menu read to me, I finished this book I've been reading for a while.
In all honesty its not the type of book I'd usually read but it was free on Amazon so thought I'd give it a go, this is how Amazon describes it.

Make time for friends. Make time for Debbie Macomber. Family court judge Olivia Lockhart has a failed marriage, a difficult relationship with her daughter, Justine, and a mother who has plenty of opinions and is always willing to share them. When Olivia denies a divorce in court, there is a frenzied reaction and, thanks to an article by Jack Griffin in the local paper, everyone's talking about it. Cedar Cove - people love it and sometimes they leave it, but they never forget it!

Its a bit lighter than I usually read but it was a nice one to pick up, put down and come back to when I had a quiet moment. :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read a book in about a year - they're piling up on my shelf and my kindle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)