Sunday 8 June 2014

Still refeshing :)

Today was a lovely day so we decided to make the most of it by going for a walk and popping into town to grab a few bits. The idea was that I could get it done today and not have to go tomorrow but I've since been asked by my Mum to go up with her so bang goes that idea lol.
As well as enjoying the sunshine I'm still playing along with Jennifer grace creates here. Obviously haven't got quite as much done today as yesterday but better than nothing!
First project I worked on was this:

Be Inspired:

Make some pretty storage for something in your home

Use some rain boots (wellies / gumboots) or your next project

Layer some paint, mist, and glitter

Was a bit stuck on the storage idea but managed to do a layout with paint, mist and glitter, and added a flair button with wellies on to complete the rainboot suggestion. Not my fave layout but I started this very late last night so think my mojo was tired.

Next was:

Be Inspired:

Make something spontaneous without fussing over it

Drip mist (or paint / ink) over an almost finished project

Cut the corners off some paper

I like this one much better. :) I don't fuss over my layouts much anyway tbh but decided to do even less here and managed to make this layout within 5 minutes!
First I grabbed some scraps and stuck them down. Aside from mounting the surf board piece onto dark paper I didnt even trim them. Misted the papers (which doesn't show up too well in the photo :S) quick add of some embellishments from my 'use up' pile and I was done!
Use up pile slowly getting smaller!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. 5 minutes? Wow! You really are a speed scrapper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow some fast scrapping going on! They both look great, but I love the pinwheel and the gems on the second page! Thank you so much for joining in the challenge at Jennifer Grace Creates! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)