Sunday 29 June 2014

Home again, thank god

Well last night didn't exactly go as I'd hoped. My niece came round with my Mum and got into a huge row with the kids just before I left so that made a crappy atmosphere, then I had a panic attack before going in. Great.
I used to get them a long time ago, freaked out whenever I was in crowds thinking everyone was staring at me etc but seemed to get out of it. Maybe with everything else lately its a stress thing. Didnt help that when I did go in, Mum txt me asking what medication Caitlin needed and I got told off for having my phone on. Glad I only go out once a year!!!!!
I admit I didn't really enjoy the show as much as I wanted to. There was one puppet however (it was a ventriloquist we saw) which was so cute! It was a little dog called Chichi who only really said 'I'm Chichi' An adorable little girl came on stage from the audience and sang with him which made me smile :) So Mark bought me this mug to cheer me up.
So today is a home day! Cameron doesn't seem to be himself, very weepy and a high temp so keeping an eye on him, other than that just pottering around. Can't wait until the summer holidays and my babies are home all the time :) Remind me of this 3 weeks in and I'm pulling out my hair please ;)
Well it's been a whole 5 days since I shared a hama bead creation, I bet you all thought I was ill! I had finished the ponies but then my Mum contacted me saying that a couple I had done for my neice had broken, so I'm back making more! Tried a different design for Rainbow dash this time which I thought was cute.
Hope these last longer!

1 comment:

  1. Aw so sorry your evening didn't turn out well - maybe next year ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)