Thursday 19 June 2014

Ugh day

Well today I was supposed to be getting a much needed haircut, but after an unexpected bill that went out the window :( So today was spent doing housework and packing up the winter clothes to go into the loft. Fun.
After all the layouts I managed to do over the weekend with Jennifer Grace, my mojo has flown out the window, I did this one ages ago but hadn't shared it yet. It was for a challenge in Scrapbook magazine to use the words 'love who you are' somewhere on your layout. I picked this photo of Mark and the kids from fathers day a couple of years ago.
I used lots of old bits and while its quite a simple layout I quite like it :) I focused mainly on the title so that did most of the work for me.
Well tomorrow is Bingo night at the school, the PTA is running it so another hectic fun night I hope!

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments. :)