Sunday 22 September 2013

Jack of all trades

Well today I have been:
1. Social worker - Trying to force a father to help out with his kids.
2. Plumber - Doing the dishes and my feet suddenly felt wet, bloody washing machine was leaking. So had to take apart, clean the pipes and put them back together.
3. Nurse - Cait still poorly, :( 40 degree temps.
4. Chef - Big sunday roast for the family.
5. Painter/decorator - Painting our bedroom.
6. Interior designer - Putting all the new curtains/pictures in the bedroom.
7. Electrician - TV needed moved and all rewired again.
8. Teacher - Helping kids with homework.
9. Maid - Well, enough said there.
10. Baker - Made sugar cookies with Cam.
Think I would do less jobs if I was employed!
Well the sugar cookies went down well. :) I got some cookie stamps from Stampin up and promised the kids we'd give them a go. Cait was in bed bless her but Cameron was very eager to have a go.
Think when I do them again I'll make them a bit thinner and add more sugar, tasted a bit bland to me.
That said I had to hide them to stop Mark and Cam eating them so they couldn't have been too bad!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! How versatile are you? Imagine all this stuff you could put on your CV! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Your life sounds like mine Gemma - well done on not relying on a man to do those jobs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)