Monday 30 September 2013

Crazy children

Sitting at the pc tonight when I hear giggles, turn around to see this.
Don't know why I buy toys. lol.
Well despite having lots of kids for most of the weekend I've managed to get on top of the housework :) So much so that this morning I sat down with a cup of coffee, a Giant chocolate chip muffin and got scrapping. :) Only managed a few layouts but better than none!
Mark and I both had our X-rays today, wasn't too bad, was in and out in 20 minutes. Was weird though as when i was standing in front of the machine I don't know if I started to panic or something but I suddenly went dizzy and had to sit down. :s I used to get panic attacks but haven't had them for a while so hoping its just a one off, sure it is :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're OK and the x-ray is just precautionary :/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)