Monday 19 August 2013

and relax!

Today saw me doing the annual 'school uniform shop' along with many, many other stressed out mums in our town. Seriously Asda was crazy!! If I had a pack of white, ankle socks I think I could have had a bidding war and made a fortune. Unfortunately Camerons trousers are WAY too big so I need to do it all again another day. Bah!
I did manage to take a photo of my local coffee shop though for the scavenger hunt. :)
And it wasn't all boring school clothes lol, I popped into Primark and bought these for the kids. Cameron's a dinosaur and Caitlin is a bunny. It was way too hot to wear them but they had to try them on. I also got Mark a wolf one but he wouldn't let me photograph him in it, meanie. Don't think it helped that when he turned around and we all saw it had a bushy tail we all fell about laughing at him. :p

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments. :)