Saturday 3 August 2013

Sketchy scrappers

Well its the start of the month so time for the reveal over at Sketchy scrappers again :) I picked this months sketch and knowing everyone would be busy either with kids or enjoying the sunshine I picked this super simple one.
And this was my take :)
I've had this little card saying 'There's always room for one more' in my stash for a while. I liked it but it reminded me too much of a story I heard ages ago where the devil was taking souls in a lift down to hell and he said 'There's always room for one more' so obviously was a little reluctant to use it! However I decided to use it for this picture because Caitlin was my Grans 5th great grandchild. She's really involved with all her kids, grandkids and great grandkids but whenever another pregnancy was announced she would say 'There's always room for one more at Grannys nursery' So thought I could get away with it here. :)
Had a productive day today, lots of tidying, washing and even managed to paint the furniture in the garden which I've been meaning to do for ages! Also packed a picnic for tomorrow so fingers crossed for good weather :)

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say that was a simple sketch!!!
    Love your take on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and a lovely layout too
    :D
    Lisa
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)