Today was a bit of a spontaneous visit to Northampton :) I was planning on staying home but my Mum rung and said she was going so like usual I tagged along. Didn't buy anything in the end but did get some photos for the scavenger hunt.
First off a tower. This is the church in the middle of town. There was a woman there who had a dress which matched the red t-shirts the boys had on in my photo from yesterday, was SO tempted to ask where she got it but I resisted lol.
1. Open air market
2. Theater for performing arts (not a movie theater)
3. City Hall, Capitol or other similar civic building
5. A sunset
6. Someone or something taking a nap
7. A sign that is intentionally or unintentionally funny
8. A tower
9. A photo with someone or something that is clearly out of place or doesn't belong
10. A bench that is outside
11. An animal in a zoo, aquarium, nature preserve, etc.
12. A cloud in the shape of something (please specify what you see)
13. A fence
14. A stained glass object or a mosaic
15. A fire truck or police car
16. A windmill
18. Your local pub/bar, coffee house or tea shop
19. A fisherman
20. A dinosaur
21. A photograph of you with an artistic tool or craft supply (you cannot substitute for this item)
A person wearing an outfit (or item of clothing) that symbolizes your country