Monday 5 August 2013

Counterfit kit.

Well its counterfit kit time again :) This months was this, The confidence kit.
I loved the dark and bright colours on this one, plus all the polaroid frames and speech bubbles so I've based my kit on those :) With last months kit I didn't feel I had a big enough selection of embellishments so I went a bit overboard on those this time. First though my papers. I stuck to the dark/bright theme here as much as I could and tried to match a few patterns to the ones in the original kit. Though I didnt have any arrows unfortunately. I'm still trying to use up my scraps so for the chipboard pieces I've put in the sheet of autumn themed chipboard stickers. I also included the Bo bunny 'family is' stickers which I think go quite well with a lot of the sentiments in the original kit.
Now the embellishments. :) See told you I went overboard.
More chipboard shapes, lots of journalling tags and some black scalloped ribbon. I also made some polaroid die cut frames and altered them to look more like the ones in the original kit. I know there was no Stickles or Washi tape but I use both so much I had to include them anyway lol.
More letters, tags and some bling. :) I dug out some Snap sticker sheets I got at a recent retreat as they're ideal for this kit. They're the kind of things I would have just kept before as I think they're so cool I'd be a bit reluctant to use them up but I'm trying to force myself to stop doing that! lol
So that's my kit :) I'm a bit behind this month as the first challenge was up a couple of days ago, so fingers crossed I get a chance to do that tomorrow night and catch up. Along with all the other projects I'm behind on lol.

8 comments:

  1. looks like a great kit to have fun scrapbooking with. looking forward to seeing some of your layouts.

    Blessings from Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kit is wonderful! I think you captured the feeling of the inspiration wonderfully, and it's so nice to know you are using some of your favorite "specials" in here! It will make using your kit so much more fun :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!
    You can add stuff to your kit whenever you like, you don't have to use just that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you will have enough embellishments this time ;)
    Great kit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great kit!! And there's no such thing as going overboard with embellishments ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lots of papers... it looks like you'll have lots of possibilities woth this kit :)
    Happy woyww,
    Jana #49

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo what a lot of goodness! :^) patsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's a kit I would really enjoy plaing with, love the vibrant colours.. I can see great layouts happening with it.
    Happy crafting and have a great week.
    DeDe #30

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)