Today was another dull, pottering about day. Its the first time though I feel like I've got enough done that tomorrow will be a bit quieter, which is good because I really want to get some crafting done to catch up in that area. Today though I managed to get another one for the scavenger hunt :) I really want to get as many as possible, even the extras if I can but I was stuck on the 'A person wearing an outfit (or item of clothing) that symbolizes your country' Then the kids were playing today and I realised Cameron was perfect for this one! Don't know how many times he's worn this and I never noticed lol. Don't mind the posing in the photo, hes a Jedi with a lightsaber (little light up finger laser) and hes caught the bad guy and holding her hostage. :) She doesn't seem to mind though lol.
1. Open air market
2. Theater for performing arts (not a movie theater)
3. City Hall, Capitol or other similar civic building
5. A sunset
6. Someone or something taking a nap
7. A sign that is intentionally or unintentionally funny
8. A tower
9. A photo with someone or something that is clearly out of place or doesn't belong
10. A bench that is outside
11. An animal in a zoo, aquarium, nature preserve, etc.
12. A cloud in the shape of something (please specify what you see)
13. A fence
14. A stained glass object or a mosaic
15. A fire truck or police car
16. A windmill
18. Your local pub/bar, coffee house or tea shop
19. A fisherman
20. A dinosaur
21. A photograph of you with an artistic tool or craft supply (you cannot substitute for this item)
A person wearing an outfit (or item of clothing) that symbolizes your country
As well as hunting for a new garage door (their old one fell off) my Mum went to the car boot sale this morning. for AGES Caitlin has been asking for a bow and arrow like Merida so I've been keeping my eye out for a cheap one. Guess what my Mum found :)
Funny quote today is from Cameron, he very sincerely came out with this:
Cameron - I've waited my whole life for this moment!
He was going to clean the car. Doesn't ask for much does he lol.