Well last night was spent camping at our local farm. :) each year they put on camping weekends with food, entertainment etc all included and we went last year and loved it! This year wasn't quite as problem free however lol. We turned up to find out they had no record of our booking, luckily a family had canceled that morning due to the dreadful weather so we had their pitch. Their corner, right out in the open and subject to gale force winds pitch *rolls eyes* Almost 2 hours later, after managing to rip a fair few holes in it due to much dragging and pulling we finally got the tent up and went off for dinner. Despite the rocky start and the poor weather it was actually a fun time. the kids love being outdoors really no matter what they are doing so they spent a lot of time just running about with footballs and torches along with the other kids. We also went on nature walks, fossil hunting and of course roasted marshmallows. :) We also joined in the with family quiz and came dead last! Caitlin was a lot braver with the fire this time, after not going ANYWHERE near it last year she was quite happy to stand next to it this year. though that may have been because it was much colder this time! lol
Funny quote from Cam today. We were walking along with Cameron in front of us, he had mud all over him and was looking intently at all the animals and plants.
Me - I can see him working on a farm when he's older.
Cameron - Ahhhhhh!!!!! A slug!!!!!
1.Open air market
2. Theater for performing arts (not a movie theater)
3. City Hall, Capitol or other similar civic building
5. A sunset
6. Someone or something taking a nap
7. A sign that is intentionally or unintentionally funny
8. A tower
9. A photo with someone or something that is clearly out of place or doesn't belong
10. A bench that is outside
11. An animal in a zoo, aquarium, nature preserve, etc.
12. A cloud in the shape of something (please specify what you see)
13. A fence
14. A stained glass object or a mosaic
15. A fire truck or police car
16. A windmill
18. Your local pub/bar, coffee house or tea shop
19. A fisherman
20. A dinosaur
21. A photograph of you with an artistic tool or craft supply (you cannot substitute for this item)
A person wearing an outfit (or item of clothing) that symbolizes your country