Friday 8 March 2013

Back to layouts.

Well today was book day at the kids school, in the past they've just had to go dressed up as a charecter from a book which is easy enough. This time however we were told on Monday it was to be a bug. A bug! Apprently the theme was 'catch the reading bug' Now I don't know about you, but we have loads of dress up clothes in our house, princess' fairys, drs, and batman and other heroes thanks to Carin who gave Camron a huge bag of boys dress up :) however no bugs. I don't think I was the only one either as lots of other parents complained and they said it could either be a bug or a book carecter. So Caitlin happily went as repunzel and Cameron went as....Cameron. lol. He didn't want to get any of his outfits muddy, bless him. :) I said if anybody asks him just say you're going as 'Cameorn playing in the garden' :)
Anyway more MB layouts to share :) I love this photo of Cameron and Caitlin, shes giving him a hug and I don't think he's too thrilled with it lol. Love the colour of the cardstock here so kept the rest really simple. I like simple :) (make all the jokes about that you like, lol)

This is a really old picture again. I think it was 2 years ago we had a REALLY bad winter, so we went and got the kids hot water bottles, blankets and a pillow to keep warm in the living room. They loved them :) Sadly the blankets and cushions have gone in the bin now but the hot water bottles are still about.

Not fond of this one. I love the paper and the pictures but I don't like the mist. It is red but against the yellow looks more muddy than bright. Ah well live and learn!

Right well got to go do some of my mums book. Done one page. With mothers day sunday thats a little less than I'd like!

3 comments:

  1. Lol too cute and I am not sure if I have ever seen a premade bug costume! I have looked at making the kids costumes a couple of times for school but once you have brought all the material it ends up costing more than double the price of a ready made one so I gave up on that idea :) I recognise those layouts :) The red doesn't look too bad, sometimes it just depends on the mist and the cardstock. You must have just had pretty absorbant cardstock and not a really bright red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore that first layout, Cameron's face is a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the layouts, they're so bright and colourful x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)