Thursday 14 March 2013

Blogging from iPad

I'm attempting to blog from marks iPad, so far not going too well lol. I was thinking of taking this rather than my NetBook over weekend but I just can't figure out how to put photos on here! Plus it keeps signing me out of things and driving me mad. It probably isn't supposed to but I admit I'm not exactly technology savvy do think I'll just stick with what I know. :)
I'm starting to look more forward to the weekend now. It's been a hell of a week so could do with the break. Marks had a hard week and my grandad had another surgery too. He's doing well again after it but this is his forth in two years so we have to wonder how many more he can take :( Also Cameron was assaulted at school the other day, and yes I mean assaulted.
There's a girl in his class I'm not sure if I've mentioned before, she's well known for violence and inappropriate behaviour and we've spoke to his teacher in the past after she punched Cameron in the ear. This time she pushed him over, lay on top of him and tried to strangle him. Mark and my Mum are raging and out for blood. I'm a bit more resigned about the whole thing. Don't get me wrong, I obviously don't want Cameron to be hurt but the little girl in question has special needs. I've worked with enough kids to know sometimes asking them to control their behaviour is like asking a fish to fly. His teacher is really supportive of the situation and does her best to keep difficult situations from happening but she can't be everywhere at once. If I'm honest I can't really see a solution so I'm just trying to keep my mum and mark calm lol. Cameron bless him is actually more mature about the whole thi than my mum is, he understands that people are all different and he can only control how he reacts to situations.
On a happier note Cameron passed his first grading at karate tonight :) he still loves it so we dipped into the food budget and ordered him his karate kit :) he's so proud of himself!
I'd post a photo but like I said no idea how! Off to charge my NetBook. Lol

1 comment:

  1. Poor Cameron but well done on the karate, maybe he could give her a kick!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)