Friday 1 March 2013

retreat day one :)

Well today is Meadow barn day one :) But first very proud Mummy :) I knew Cameron was going to be star of the week for defending his friend, but this morning when I dropped Caitlin off her teacher called me over and said she was the star of the week too! Very proud Mummy. Was gutted I couldn't be there but Mark and my Mum went so that was ok.


Having a great time with the girls :) Trip down was uneventful and the barn we are staying in is beautiful and we're all busy scrapping and gossiping. :) Remember I made the chocolate spoons as gifts? Well this is what the other girls did :) Granted some were too busy but there are pressed flower tags, a scrapping badge, a box of mints, decopatch paperweight and a keyring :) What talented friends I have :)

Managed 5 layouts so far, go me!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. :)