Saturday 9 November 2013

Blog hop!

This weekend is the Frosty Festivities Blog event over at Jennifer Grace creates here I only managed a couple of projects before life got in the way but seems to have kick started my mojo which is what I REALLY needed this weekend. :) First prompt was:

Add an embellishment that goes over the edge of your project
Mix three different paper collections
Include something with a reflective shine

So I made this :) Still have a few decorations to make for a swap so will put this in as think its quite cute.

I did do some layouts but haven't had a chance to photograph them yet so thought I'd share what my beautiful baby girl did :) There was a tutorial to make this christmas pudding bag here
and the starter picture looked like this
and from this my clever daughter decided to make a fire complete with marshmallows to toast! Love the way her mind works. :)
Well not long after that I had to get Caitlin ready for her very first sleepover! She's slept over at my Mum and Dads house obviously but her friend Rosie is having a sleepover for her birthday and Caitlin was invited. Luckily Mark and I know Rosies parents and they're nice people so I don't feel worried about her being in there care, but its still the first time shes stayed away from home so not sure how she will be with it. I've said I will pick her up if she needs me to no matter how late it is, plus will be nice to spend some time with Cameron so fingers crossed will all go well!
Will try and photograph the other layouts I did soon, hopefully have some more to share by then!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the sleepover went well.
    What a creative mind Caitlin has :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)