Tuesday 12 November 2013

Tags and decorations :)

Last year I made gift tags for everyones gifts and they went down really well. :) This year I wanted to do it again but kept them really simple as I've not got anywhere near as much time as I had last year! So this is what I came up with.
Not as effective as last year but as they all end up in the bin anyway I'm not going to lose sleep over it ;) I also managed to finish the decorations I was making for a swap.
Hope they like them :) Also hope they turn up as the door I sent a while ago seems to have gone walkies :(
Still no word from social, I've put in an official complaint and wrote to my MP so still just waiting. I don't do well waiting!

1 comment:

  1. Keeping yourself occupied is good - let's hope you hear soon...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)