Tuesday 26 November 2013

Furbaby :)

Told you to expect more posts on the furbaby :) I'm so glad we got him. Mark has cheered up no end and it feels like hes always been part of the family. Marks a little overprotective but hopefully he'll get over it! I ended up sleeping on the couch last night as Mark didn't want to leave the puppy downstairs on his own and obviously he can't sleep on the couch so that was my job! Joy. Scamp was fine though. Woke up and cried at 10:30 then again and 2 but settled easy. Fingers crossed for a similar night tonight.
Hes really well behaved overall to be honest. Still having accidents but he'll learn I'm sure. He's super playful with the kids and cuddly with Mark and me. Mainly Mark who barely puts him down!
On a less happy note though we found out (thanks to google) the lump on his tummy is a umbilical hernia. I rung the breeders who said he saw a vet a month ago who said it was fine and would go away as he got bigger. We have an appointment to get him immunisations, microchip etc next week so will mention it then. :) Long story short, we are all completely in love with the little fluffball :)

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments. :)