Thursday 17 July 2014

Pampered :)

Well today has actually been a lovely day :) This morning we went out for breakfast with Gemma and Craig which was lovely. Usually when we spend time together the kids are running around too so was nice to have some just adult time. There was unlimited Costa coffees too! Honestly I think I'd have been quite happy to just go there with my kindle and sit in the corner lol. When we got home Gemma invited me round to paint my nails for me. Well that turned into a mini pamper session. I got a manicure, pedicure, eyebrows done and legs epilated (ow) so feeling very pampered :)
After picking up the kids and tidying up a bit Gemma came round for a coffee and while the boys played in the garden Caitlin made a skipping rope out of loom bands!
Now I'mm 99.9% sure she has 3 skipping ropes dotted about the house, but obviously a loom band one is much more impressive lol. Kept her busy anyway.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. :)