Tuesday 10 December 2013

Elf warning!!

Last night Caitlin had a major tanturm at bedtime. To be honest her behaviour has been less than ideal for the past couple of days which obviously Star has noticed and left this on Caitlins door last night. Think she printed it off from this website ;) Caitlin was moritifed than Santa might know she has been so naughty and promised she will be better now. Will wait and see on that one!
She also decided to build a swing in the hallway which made the kids laugh.
Poor Mark is suffering form man-flu today, been on the couch most of the morning just watching tv so I haven't managed to get as much done as I would like. Finished wrapping the gifts and general cleaning up plus starting to make the Christmas food shop list. It's the first year that I'm having everyone at my house so I'm excited and worried at the same time. Got to go late night shopping Thursday to see if I can snap up some cheap cakes/cookies for the party Saturday so will grab my freezeable items like sausage meat, pigs in blankets etc then. Will be here before we know it!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. :)