Saturday 22 March 2014

Once I've started.....

I'm dreadful for starting something, half finishing it and moving onto another job. Problem is a lot of the time I cant finish one job until another one is done iykwim. For example I'm halfway through sorting the garage, but I keep finding things which really could go into the loft, but we had the insulation replaced last year and all the loft boards got pulled up so I need to fix that before I can empty the garage. See the issue. So this morning I went up into the loft, dragged everything down (HOW much Christmas stuff do I have?!) sorted it all out and reboxed it all. Tomorrow I need to fix the boards, put it all back then I can start in the garage again lol. It's taking all my willpower not to start the kitchen and the kids rooms in the meantime ;)
One of the things I did find in the loft was our wedding album. I use that term loosely as we had literally 9 photos from the day. Our photgrapher let us down and as its usually me taking pictures at events not many ended up being taken. :( My first ever scrapbooking attempt was to make them into an album and its safe to say it's dreadful!!! Hopefully I can pull the photos off and salvage it a bit.
Away from my dreadful first attempt and onto some of my slightyl better ones from Meadowbarn lol. More double layouts this time from the summer fun day at Wicksteed park. Annoyingly I discovered that I had left a couple of photos I wanted to use in these at home but sure I will scrap those at a later date. :)
Love the picture of Caitlin being a dog with a jelly bone :)
Tonight Caitlins staying at my Mums for a sleepover so will be nice to spend some time with Cameron, and maybe get started on some of my many, many craft projects I need to start!

4 comments:

  1. OMG it would take me all year to empty my loft never mind sort and rebox!
    Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about sorting and decluttering, once you start you can't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you can adapt the wedding album - Shimelle did a good video on that once. It was more about adding to the layout rather than taking it apart completely to bring it up to date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, now I am definitely cleaning the studio. Great double spread.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)