Tuesday 18 March 2014

More layouts

Well today seemed much longer than it probably was. Did boring housework in the morning, made some puppets in the school in the afternoon then took Caitlin to Rainbows. Theres a social services meeting tomorrow which always worries me but hopefully won't be any big revelations.
Good job I still have lots of layouts to share otherwise would be a very short post! I really like this one despite how simple it is. I bought this paper range as it's called Cameron so lets face it I had to really didnt I ;) It had so much detail down the left hand side I just added a few bits of scrap paper and covered a frame in washi tape and done! Love how simple yet colourful it is :)
My next one was for the Sketchy Scrappers challenge this month. As well as this sketch Sandra Fowle gave us a selection of colours to choose from too to add an extra element of challenge :)
The colours were greens, pinks, and teals so I did this one.
Didn't turn out quite as I planned it but still pleased with it overall :)

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely bright layouts and good to see a photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely pages Gemma and I love the photo of you and Cameron x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)