Monday 13 January 2014

Bag photo :)

I don't know about you guys but in our house I think more gets done in the first couple of hours in the day than the rest of the day altogether lol. This morning even more so as for some reason the alarm didn't go off so we slept in. Between 7:30 and 8:45 the kids were up, washed, dressed, fed, dog fed, brushed, dressed, ironing done, washing collected and on, dry washing collected and dumped in bedroom, dishes done, forms filled out, dog walked and kids dropped off at school. Whew!
Not much to do today, Marks still in bed and as he has a doctors appointment this afternoon he has to go to I'm just leaving him to it. Kids are going to my grans for dinner which they are very excited about :) Will be hard for me though as Grans house is always full of yummy treats and leftovers and I have my first weigh in tonight so must resist!!!! Have managed to stick to the diet all week though so fingers crossed for a decent loss. :) With it being my first week I'm hoping to lose at least 3lb, haven't weighed myself at home as if I do and I've lost 3lb, then go there and their scales say I've only lost 1 or 2 I won't go back, so trying to resist!
Todays prompt was 'bag' so I picked Caitlin's craft tote she got from Santa :) She was so pleased to get a big girl craft bag and spent ages putting all her new craft bits into it :)

3 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for your weigh - I always weigh heavier on my scales at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the weigh in goes ok. I love Caitlin's bag, I'm v jealous even I haven't got one of those lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa got it from the works for £5 ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)