Wednesday 14 May 2014

coffee morning

Twice a year Homestart run a coffee morning at Rockingham castle. I love doing it at christmas because the castle is all decorated but the view in Spring is pretty nice too :)
Once I had finished there I rushed home to finish painting Caitlins room. I'm thrilled with the colour as it's just what I hoped for, girly but still grown up :)
Last night I also managed to finish a layout I've had half done for I don't know how long lol. I found it in a bag with an old half finished kit so decided to get it done. :) Photos are from when we were in Turkey and the kids obviously loved playing with their watermelon.
Well no crafting tonight as its 'date night'. Nothing huge planned just cuddling up and watching tv. Got to love the simple things :)

1 comment:

  1. Simple things are great!
    Caitlin's room looks fab and such a pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)