Wednesday 21 May 2014

The Lion King!!!!

I'm so excited!!!! I've wanted to see The Lion King down in London since it started but I've either never had the money or time. Mainly the money, lol. Anyway I was talking to a friend today who told me that she gets reduced train tickets and theatre tickets due to her disability so I looked into it and so does Mark! Tickets now booked for August, thats my birthday pressie sorted lol.
On a less fun note we also had another social services meting this afternoon. Was a bit pointless really as was supposed to be to check information before the big meeting tomorrow but as Nicola didn't show wasn't too much we could do. My Dad has a drs appointment tomorrow too as his health is just getting worse and worse so a lot riding on tomorrow. Might be getting a bit stressed out with the whole things as my head is pounding. Off to take some tabs and get an early night I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)