Saturday 24 May 2014

Scrap day

Every now and again I let the kids have a PJ computer day and I have a scrapping day :) As it is POURING it down outside I figured today would be a good one to let them do what they wanted while I scrapped. I've finished a couple so far and this is my current work in progress :)
Glad I'm enjoying scrapping again. I don't know about other crafters but sometimes I scrap mainly because I feel I should, then other times I do it and I feel great after it's done, like scrapping therapy. So much cheaper than actual therapy, though think Mark might disagree with that ;)
Really not much going on today at all! Besides scrapping I've been blog hopping, sorting my online photos and making lists of challenges I want to do, watch this space!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're enjoying it, I'm in a not enjoying time at the mo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my day yesterday.. perfick! I like the look of your LO Gemma.. no harm in having days like that from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cheerful colours on you page in progress. Good to have a lazing kind of day. We were in need of one too, with all the exam stress of the past couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright coloured pool page and well done for recycling Caitlin's cake banner. Both lovely pages. Food luck with the gravel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)