Monday 26 May 2014

Rain rain go away!!!!

Well another horrible rainy day here. Had planned on taking the kids to the park but not happening now! Made the most of a break in the clouds by kicking the kids outside on their bikes while I planted some plants in the front garden. Had just finished when my Mum and Dad came up the drive with Poppy and Mollie so we retreated inside. Now my house is small at the best of times but with 4 kids, 2 dogs and 4 adults it was crazy! My poor Mum only stayed a little while then they went back home, taking my daughter with them who wanted a sleepover lol.
So with the boys now quiet on the computer I decided to go upstairs and do some scrapping, only to be stopped by Mark suddenly needing a nap!! Ugh. So with my creative cap on I thought I'd have a bit of a blog facelift :) You might have noticed I changed a few bits the other day but I've had the same background and banner for I don't know how long so thought it was time for a change. Problem was it had been SO long I had no idea how to do it! Thank goodness for google! So a couple of hours faffing about later this is my new blog with a new(ish) title :) I've been thinking of changing the title for a while as like my friend Lesley pointed out a while ago I really don't have a very simple life lol. So its now My not so simple life. :)
Right well even though it is only 4:30 my boy is moaning at me for dinner so I better get on! If he eats like this now I dread when he's a teenager! Quick layout share before I go, another quick one I did the other night to use up scraps, title idea from Jess so thanks for that :) Photo is from the first time we went camping and while all the other kids were running around Cam and Cait were happy to cuddle up with us in front of the bonfire :)

6 comments:

  1. Great layout and great title lol! The blog looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the weather improves for the holiday - great layout, the background paper is just perfect for the theme xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the weather was horrid wasn't it? A good idea to set about some crafting on such a day. Lovely Lo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout and lol at your addiction to hama beads - don't get them myself, but probably because I don't know what you do with them ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! and I need to do a blog facelift too, but really don't want to have to spend hours on it, so well done to you ... .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new blog and the title :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)