Thursday 1 May 2014

Get on with it.

Well after resting yesterday I woke up feeling not as dreadful today lol. Unfortunately I really didn't have the time for another day resting so I filled myself up with meds and off I went.
After running all my errands today it was time to get home, and start on the birthday cakes. I'm halfway through so no pictures but thrilled with how they're going so far :) Also had a little shadow refusing to leave me alone the whole time.
Unsure if its because he loves me, or was waiting for any dropped food lol.
Well yesterday really set me back so have a few jobs to do before I can get to bed so better get on :)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww bless him xx Hope you are feeling a bit better today x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling much better today

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)